and he's rounding first on his way to second, but has fallen down on the way.
the crowd is getting a pretty laugh, but this is serious business for him, so
he makes a dramatic slide, even thought there was no play.

 calls for a time out to dust himself off, and waves to the crowd who he thinks
are praising him, when actually they are having a good laugh.

  It is unfortunate that many intelligent and sincere people in our Fairfield
and TM community have suffered financial loss as a result of this seductive and
dangerous individual.

I would have to say it is unfortunate that the Movement itself has engendered a
mind set that creates such gullibility inthe awareness of the TM'ers of the
community and the world at large AND the Movement itself is guilty of the exact
same kind of fraud they are alleging this man is guilty of. It may be the Big
Boys of the TMO are afraid if the meditators are giving their dough to this
guy, they won't have so much to give the Movement.