I don't know Ann.  I guess there are different ways to approach it.

 Maybe one way to look at it, at least for me, is, I've gotten benefits from
it.  I've enjoyed group meditations.  I've enjoyed the "flying" in a large
group.

 Maybe there is a bigger payoff.  Maybe not.  If so, that would be a freebie.

 By the way, I do happen to believe that a large group meditating does generate
a wave of positivity.

 What kind of effect it might have?  Can't say.

 Why there is not a more demonstrable effect, say in FF?

 Can't say.

 Like I said.  It worked for me.

 To answer MIchael's rote, question, "If it were so good, why don't you do it
regularly", I say,the path people are on can change over time.

 Do I expect Michael to understand that?

 Not a chance.

 there are examples in physics when one particle instantaneously affects
another at a great distance. I don't recall the name of this effect, whether it
is the Bose Einstein Condensation, or something else, but we have examples in
physics, that are roughly analogous to the ME.

 I know I have heard of amazing things like a monkey thousands of miles away
from other monkeys learns how to use a tool or other skill and suddenly the
other monkeys far away also adopt this skill. So I know very cool and seemingly
unexplained phenomena can and do exist. But world peace, so far, seems to not
have been one of those phenomenon as it relates to the ME. On the other hand,
we're all still here and some obliterating nuclear war hasn't occurred yet so
maybe that does qualify as world peace after all.

 Not making any claims, just stating what physics has found.

 I wouldn't expect sal to consider that there could be some connection, until
he hears it from some authority.

            • ... nablusoss1008
            • ... nablusoss1008
  • [FairfieldLife]... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]