John, it's not just prayer but repentance. Changing from those *wicked*
ways.The God of Abraham, Isaac and Joseph prescribed a formula for His people
to live by. If they strayed, they would lose His favor or protection. We see
the same as a nation being in tune with dharma with support of nature or
becoming adharmic and losing the support of nature. This doesn't occure over a
period of a few years but over generations and we are currently becoming more
and more adharmic. We no longer, as a nation, think of what we can do for our
country, but what is our country going to do for *me*. Politicians exploit this
*me first* mentality at the expense of the whole. Divide and conquer and the
nation falls apart.

On Thursday, October 16, 2014 9:32 PM, "jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]"