Yup, every time someone coughs or sneezes it's "duck and cover!" Sell a lot of colloidal silver though.

On 10/18/2014 05:50 AM, TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
As a sometimes medical writer I have been horrified to hear some of the near-criminal misinformation being spread on this forum about Ebola. But I understand where it comes from -- America, and the American TV News Mindset. It runs on 24/7 FEAR, and so do Americans. They shoot FEAR like junkies shoot heroin, and with similar effects.

Their movies don't help them to stay grounded in reality much, either:

https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10387231_10203119197076506_3371207522701145212_n.jpg?oh=0fe0b4d4b1ad996f47d3460d5efa1f1d&oe=54B51C2C

    • [Fairfield... salyavin808