Bhairitu, don't forget the turmeric and echinecea (-:
BTW, I have no stock in any of these items. Go figger!

On Saturday, October 18, 2014 11:22 AM, "Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net
[FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Yup, every time someone coughs or sneezes it's "duck and cover!"  Sell a lot of
colloidal silver though.

On 10/18/2014 05:50 AM, TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

>As a sometimes medical writer I have been horrified to hear some of the
>near-criminal misinformation being spread on this forum about Ebola. But I
>understand where it comes from -- America, and the American TV News Mindset.
>It runs on 24/7 FEAR, and so do Americans. They shoot FEAR like junkies shoot
>heroin, and with similar effects.
>
>Their movies don't help them to stay grounded in
                      reality much, either:

    • [Fairfield... salyavin808