> On Nov 13, 2005, at 11:43 AM, akasha_108 wrote:
>
> > Then I remember your correction: it wasn't a bunch of quick rich
> > schemes after all, it was Fred G.s book. Curious, I did a search
> > myself. The first page was filled with what looked like get rich
> > quick schemes based on do less accomplish more (or do nothing
> > accomplish everything). Upon closer examination, I saw they all
> > related to Fred's book.
>
> Yes. However it seems this work has spawned numerous other
> splinter groups--thus the large number of hits on google, etc.

No, it hasn't.  Cite one.

> Nonetheless Judy doesn't believe (or simply doesn't want to
> believe) that this is a 'get rich quick scheme, thus there is no
> need to discuss further if she has solidified her belief. I
> hesitate to even mention this because it will simply will start a
> new chain of endless responses <sigh>.

Yes, I'll usually respond to lies, Vaj.

The book is *not* a get-rich-quick scheme, not
even remotely, as anybody can tell by reading
the descriptions.  It isn't a matter of "belief"
or even opinion.  You are misrepresenting the
facts.  It's just that simple, and just that ugly.

> In addition there were numerous get-rick-quick schemes in the
> past, when the boomer generation was much younger, but primarily
> among business types.
>
> You think this stuff is obsessional if it goes on a couple of
> months? Try watching over years. At least a rat in a maze gets
> shocked a couple of times and stops.

So why don't you stop, Vaj?  If you didn't continue
to lie, I wouldn't keep calling you on it, and you
wouldn't have to keep trying to weasel out of the
lies.