Yes, obviously it was nonsense.  There was not figuring it out.

 But Barry jumped on, for all the usual reasons, and then had to backtrack.

 As I recall, (reading fast as I do), he didn't issue a retraction, just came
at it differently to issue a new put down of some sort.

 Maybe I have that wrong.

 Your favorite because you feel it let's you point out the stupidity of people
here?

 People you have categorized in your mind by their specific beliefs?

 To me, that says a lot, and is not just a little strange.

 You're smarter than me 'cause I don't even get it. What is that little rainbow
colored poster saying other than whoever wrote it was drunk or English was
their second language?

 My favorite, because it appears to be a real graphic

 from believers trying to show how stupid atheists are...
sounds just like jr_esq or Buck, doesn't it?