--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Rick Archer
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> on 11/13/05 10:49 PM, sparaig at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Caned
> >>
> >> Duh. One word: competition. Falling mantra sales doesn't make M.
> >> happy. Isn't that obvious?
> >>
> >> Of course, it's also easy to rationalize it as some sort of
cosmic
> >> scenario.
> >>

> > I have NEVER heard anyone claim that MMY ever said anything ill
about
> > Chopra.
>
> No, but TB's have gone so far as to spit on him in airports, or so
I heard.

I'm not pleased with him, but I tend to bite my tongue when his name
is mentioned. The son of his publicist was on PUrusha for years after
he left the TMO. This implies that there wasnot an official stance
against Chopra and associated, though the guy did sound a tad
defensive when he said to me "you know my Mom, I think."

He audibly relaxed when I put two and two together and went "Oh,
Muriel? How is she doing? Havent talk to her in ages, blah blah..."