My new friend here said something intresting,

     "Ravishankar would be ready to let me initiate "hundreds and thousands of his followers" provided a) I got an authorisation from the TM-Movement to do so and b) that the TM-Movement stopped to behave like a "fanatic muslim organization"- I was positively shocked and tried to get in touch with the TM-movement. No reply."

From:  "Peter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 08:32:16 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Sugar-Coated Poison: Earth turns around the sun not the other way: (How MMY sold a diamond (TM) for a handful of spinach...)

I heard about this incident from Ronnie Newman, former TMer who was and still working for SSRS. She saw Dean and said hi and asked what he was doing there. When Dean tried to speak she told him not to. Dean was trying to be rude by calling SSRS, Mr. Shankar and denouncing his actions because he did not talk about his past association with the TMO. It was like when a "Christian" fundamentalist would show up at a TM intro lecture and speak with such great conviction about how they were right and you were wrong. The poor audience is usually left completely baffled by this display of spiritual arrogance.