 From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Thursday, November 6, 2014 7:53 AM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] 37 Million Bees Found Dead In Ontario, Canada
After Planting Large GMO Corn Field

 salyavin, me not being able to resist in turn: it's all sap: me, you, the car,
the bees, the deck...
 I've come to love bees too though don't eat honey cuz I'm too pitta. Actually
I like a lot of insects. Yesterday a friend & I walked by the reservoir and saw
2 of those orange and black furry caterpillars. Too cute! I blew kisses (-:

I only saw one wasp this summer. What's up with that? Used to be millions of
them, I got attacked by a swarm of them once. I forgave them though as I did
accidentally stick a pitchfork through their nest!

 But I do worry about what we're doing to this world, the destruction is all
happening too fast and it never makes the headlines. They might mention global
warming as something we've got to do something about but it's also the smaller
aspects of the environment we ignore at our peril. It'll be a lonely old world
soon if we aren't careful...