Title: Maharishi Speaks on Blessings of the Devatas on Deva Prabhodini

Maharishi Speaks on Blessings of the Devatas on Deva Prabhodini

(A transcript done by an American Purusha)

2:18:15 minutes into the morning Puju on Deva Prabhodini (from Purusha CD)
November 12, 2005
Deva Prabhodini, Ekadashi
Word- for –word transcript

Maharishi: “Jai Guru Dev. Jai Guru Dev. All the rajas are listening? Yes?”

Bevan:  yes, Maharishi.

Maharishi: “Now we have all the Devatas wake up and from their side they are coming together asking what we want.  So, we are telling them:  “Please, from your level, you decide, and we want all that is possible for you to give.”

“So, they seem to be coming to us through the window of the treasury of Raja Raam, the treasury of the Global Country of World Peace, and through the Finance Minister all the windows, the doors of he treasury’s from all directions are now open and all the rajas are asking us what you want. And our request to them is:  how much you are satisfied with us, please give us your blessings, your parental role for us, at least in our globe, in our world, we want to see all our people peaceful, happy, fulfilled, integrated, fully enlightened, and in possession of all possibilities…Creativity, which will be unlimited, unbounded, eternal, and ever-lasting. This is what our reply to the fully awakened, all the Devatas today.

“And that is the gift that has…it has been coming on from Guru Purnima, coming on from Guru Purnima... and now today it seems that the waking up of all the Devatas, devotani Ekadashi, waking up of the... all the Devatas, and the picture before us today is that the Ganges started drop by drop from Gangotri and it flowed and it flowed and it flowed, and now we see in the form of Ganga Sagar… Ganga Sagara is the ocean of Ganga.

“At Gangotri it was a drop, and the drop became a flow, and the flow became unlimited ocean, silent and full of waves. So, today, the awakening of all the Devatas is such a great upsurge of our fortune with the fortune of all our dear world around, and we have done very, very well.

“And, as the Puja was, as the Puja was about to end, we say, a little before ending, we have… just that _expression_ in terms of wealth--  we used to have that _expression_:  “through the window of science we see the dawn of the Age of Enlightenment. “

“Now, the dawn has burst out into the Day, into the bright mid-day sun. So, it’s a great upsurge of our fulfillment. It’s very beautiful. It’s very beautiful.

“So, whatever the days are going to follow, they are going to be an open window of Kuber, open window of Raam, open window of all the Devatas:  Mahalakshmi…unbounded, Mahasaraswati… unbounded, Durgamba, the power of creativity… unbounded, just unbounded, just unbounded.

“So with these blessings, the flow that stop, that started, now we see it was a drop by drop on Guru Purnima, but it was a full moon, but now we see that it was a full moon, and now we see full sunshine into the ocean of infinite affluence, Unbounded field of everything one could ever want.

“It’s a great thing.  It’s a very great thing we have been through today, a very great thing, and the Vedic Pandits have opened the door of all the Devatas and they have received the Devatas in their own language. So, then, each Devata has its own language.

“Very beautiful Puja, offering to the awakening of the Devatas one after another, and then, the Devata of the Devatas, MahaVishnu.  It is a very great blessing. So, we remain in this, and now we just meditate and mediate and have very good, full rest.

“In the mean time, we will have some showers of this awakening of all the Devatas in our conscious awareness to the whole west of our world, all these, they are making all the Devatas in Washington, and from Washington, further on, Dr. Hagelin is on the extreme end of the setting sun, he is in California,  probably that side.

“So, from India, to California…the whole world, all the Devatas are awake, and what we have to do is… just fulfilled.  We feel fulfilled. No action has… remains on our part.  The Devatas have blessed us with the fruit of all action.

“We have been talking “yogasthah Kuru karmani.” It’s realized today on this Ekadashi, Devotani Ekadashi, Devotani Ekadashi, the eleventh day of all the Devatas who have woken up. Really we are blessed

“And what we have to do? We have to be prepared to how to enjoy from all directions everywhere, everywhere. And from tomorrow we’ll have all windows open for joy, joy, joy.”-Maharishi, Deva Prabhodini, a.m. Lecture