So you're trying to make the point that the world has terrible taste in
non-fiction? That's not news. Me, I'll stick with "awful, mawkish, obvious,
painful, unbearable, unenjoyable, and scarring" and "a noxious sludge of
sentimental woo-woo."  :-)

Besides, a quick scan of this page
http://www.abebooks.com/blog/index.php/2014/01/17/the-75-greatest-living-female-authors/
 reveals that Marci Shimoff's name does not appear on it anywhere. The list
*does* comprise both fiction and non-fiction, but there are at least 7 female
authors on the list who write non-fiction, none of them Marci Shimoff.

I suspect you have done your usual thing and have chosen to believe "marketing
fiction" created by Shimoff's publisher and accept it as if it were true. It
isn't. Marci Shimoff doesn't even have her own Wikipedia page, something one
might have expected if what you claim about her book sales were true.

In other words, ONCE AGAIN you've chosen to believe a lie that makes you feel
good about something/someone TM-related, rather than expend even the slightest
effort to see whether the lie was true.

In fact, *even on her OWN Web page*, Shimoff doesn't claim what you said. The
copy reads, "...one of the bestselling female nonfiction authors of all time,"
so it appears that you made up this particular lie ALL BY YOURSELF. What do you
have to say for yourself, Share?