I know a lot more about Indian culture than the self styled expert you seem to
believe you are.

________________________________
 From: "Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2014 7:55 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Jyotirmath Shankaracharya, was Ha ha ha!

MJ is ignorant of Indian culture so he will make mistakes in his observations.
MJ could solve that with a well thought out or guided tour of India.  The
culture shock he would get once arriving them would be great to get on camera.
But if he really wants the skivvy behind these things it best resolved by
visiting some folks in India.  Otherwise some of his assertions become
laughable.

On 11/11/2014 04:01 PM, nablusoss1008 wrote:

>"Ignorant of history" is only the beginning of the quagmire this MJ character
>is in. He even claims a Shankaracharya is removable. There is one word for MJ,
>to quote his own often used description of others: "Idiot"
>All the Shankaracharyas of Jyotir Math, Shantanand, Vishnudevanand supported
>Maharishi wholeheartedly as does Vasudevanand today. Shantanand retired to
>spend less time with ceremonial duties and spend more time in silence,
>writing, and with His disciples, many of whom were westerners.
>

>---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <punditster@...> wrote :
>

>On 11/11/2014 4:56 PM, Michael Jackson wrote:
>

>>I like this bit from the wiki on Jyotir Math:
>
>You sound very prejudiced against Hindus and ignorant of history as well. Go
>figure.
>
>Swami Vishnudevanand Saraswati died in 1990 and was succeeded by Swami
>Vasudevanand Saraswati, listed in the will of SBS.  Swami Vasudevananda is
>fully supportive of MMY's programs - he sits on the Swami Brahmananda
>Saraswati Trust founded by MMY.  Everyone already knows that.
>

>Vasudevanad Saraswati Shankkaracharya along with his akhara heading for a dip
>at sangam.
>
>http://sandsofkumbh.blogspot.com/
>
>Read more:
>
>"Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP) chief Ashok Singhal, Swami Vasudevanand and
>several prominent seers joined the procession."
>
>Read more:
>
>Mahesh Yogi's body reaches Allahabad
>Sify News, Saturday, 09 February , 2008
>http://sify.com/news/fullstory.php?id=14602345
>

>"During his tenure, Shantanand was "supportive" of another Brahamananda
>disciple Maharishi Mahesh Yogi[7] and "often appeared with him in public".[8]
>However, in 1980, Shantananda vacated the Shankarcharya position in favor of
>Swami Vishnudevananda Saraswati, an additional disciple that was named in
>Brahmananda's will as an alternate choice for the Shankaracharya-ship.

  • [FairfieldLife]... Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... nablusoss1008
            • ... nablusoss1008