--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, cardemaister <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> 2006 is COMING!
> It will be bleak.  Be prepared.

I recall years ago Maharishi saying something like in the age of
enlightenment, the minimum acceptable level of consciousness is CC.
Anyone have the exact quote?

I am paraphrasing, but given all the 'bubbling' these days, I would
think such a level IS required, in order not to get glued to the
challenges of this modern world.

> Why pay sky-high prices today, when an historic FIRE SALE is
coming?

> FUNDAMENTAL PICTURE: US Dollar, War economy, Housing Bubble and
> Inflation.
>
> Interest rates will continue to increase, "unless they can't"
because
> the US economy is too weak
> Real estate has peaked.
> The US Dollar, after the current rally cycle, will continue its
> secular decline unless things change.
> The real financial costs and consequences of the Iraq War and the
War
> on Terror will be realized: It is like focusing on the more than
1500
> dead and not counting the well over 15,000 seriously wounded. The
> future costs to the Veterans administration, military equipment
> replacement, and the higher cost of recruiting is NOT properly
> factored in.
> Corporate earnings will decline, especially as financial
engineering