 Too cool! I guess the harpoon is holding. I wonder how long the transmissions
to earth and return, take?

 About half an hour to get a message there. But it's not all good news, they
think it's on its side in a crater and if they can't get the solar panels to
work the batteries will run out in 60 hours.

 According to their twitter feed they're trying to decide whether it's worth
the risk of getting it to jump about a bit so they can maybe get it upright and
then fire the harpoons again to lock it in place. But they can't decide whether
to do the most important sciencey bit first in case it flies off into space!

 This means drilling into the surface to look at what the dust cloud of early
solar system was made from, this bit of rock has been hanging around for 3.5
billion years with all these secrets, I hope they can get something good out of
it.

 This is what a comet looks like when you are sitting on it: