I've said the lama-fellow is "just a politician". That's a fact, not an insult.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <rick@...> wrote :

 From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of nablusoss1008
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2014 9:25 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Maharishi on Not Speaking Ill of Others +
Finding Something Good in Others and Talking about that Good

 What did I say about Buddhism except that it's followers is so lost in
ignorance they will set fire to themselves ?
 All Buddhists do this Nabby? You can find plenty of examples of crazy shit
Hindus do. You constantly insult Buddhists, including the Dalai Lama.

<turquoiseb@... mailto:turquoiseb@...> wrote :
 I think we only need to look at the things Nabby has said about Buddhism and
Buddhists on this forum to see what he learned from his teacher Maharishi about
dumping on other religions and belief systems.