From: nablusoss1008 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>

I've said The Dolly Lama is "just a politician".
And you said that because *Maharishi said it*, in exactly those words. Do you
call this "never entertaining negativity?"

Sounds to me as if Maharishi was just JEALOUS. And with good reason -- the
Dalai Lama was and still is treated as a revered guest in almost every country
he visits, meeting with Presidents and world leaders, and treated with respect.

Maharishi couldn't even *enter* the United States and possibly other countries
without being arrested. That's why he never left the Netherlands.

I guess being a politician is better for your reputation than being a con man.
:-)