--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Good observation. TMer's have built-up such a huge  reserve of
spiritual capital that they are oblivious too. When it gets  focused,
watch out!

Why do you think they are oblivious to it, and therefore not 'using'
it? Possibly because it accumulates so gently? Just curious about your
thoughts on this. I tend to agree- for many, it is like being
oblivious of the volcanic pressure building beneath the surface.

Possibly they hold on to the stories of enlightenment too much. Though
I will be the first in line to admit that slaughtering the self is a
monumental task, tenacious little bastard...