--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I think this building up of "spiritual" capital  has to do with
the nature of the TM technique. It's working at such a  foundational
level of being that the mind/personality can not see or  understand
what is happening for the most part. Then TM'ers get  involved with
practices that focus this spiritual reserve and they have  amazing
results. Like Amber Terrel (aka Karen) who was a super  on-the-
program Gov for 25 years with modest experiences getting  involved
with Gangaji and after the first meeting with her..POW!...into  Self
Realization. I noticed this effect some time ago in Fairfield when
I joinned the Liberal Catholic Church rum by all Govs and Siddhas.
The  church services were incredibly powerful as all this abstract
pure  consciousness was intentionally focused in devotion to God.
The room  would just glow in golden light and such pure love.
Incredible.

Well put. Thanks!

> jim_flanegin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  --- In
FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter
> wrote:
> >
> > Good observation. TMer's have built-up such a huge  reserve of
> spiritual capital that they are oblivious too. When it gets
focused,
> watch out!
> >
> Why do you think they are oblivious to it, and therefore
not 'using'
> it? Possibly because it accumulates so gently? Just curious about
your
> thoughts on this. I tend to agree- for many, it is like being
> oblivious of the volcanic pressure building beneath the surface.
>
> Possibly they hold on to the stories of enlightenment too much.
Though