On 11/17/2014 6:34 AM, Michael Jackson wrote:

Ha ha ha ha! Good point Turq!

/Yes, it was a good point, but TurqB forgot to include the fact you got kicked out by the "TMO", not for being a negative complainer, but because you failed to do your job on the food service staff setting out the tables.//

So, in fact you are the only informant that we know of that actually got kicked out of the dome and their pod and told to pack bags and get on a bus back home to SC./

*From:* "TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*Sent:* Monday, November 17, 2014 3:29 AM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Maharishi on Not Speaking Ill of Others + Finding Something Good in Others and Talking about that Good

*From:* "dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>

*... Organizationally it would might even be communally better from a spiritual energetic standpoint as to negativity than having to denounce anyone thence to extend this teaching and hence better to remove the complaining negativity from an element organization; could be created by simply removing complainant who got exploited, packing their bags, and thus alleviate the possibility of widely entertaining such negativity altogether in the group.
*

*/Excuse me, but isn't that what the TMO did with *you* when they took away your dome badge?/*

            • ... 'Rick Archer' r...@searchsummit.com [FairfieldLife]