 Just let'em try to run that stinking global climate changing pipeline across
the Global Country of World Peace here! They'll see a real fight then. I could
empathize like with Obama in the position of our larger defense for instance
having to send drones against such enemies out to destroy our rights and
freedoms and our very way of life whence it would come to such an extreme
attack like that on a way of life and a people. What was that old 1960's
anti-war button, 'civil disobedience is civil defense of the country'.. to the
barricades now to protect our green world. EarthFirst! That pipeline stinks of
corporations.
 -Buck in the Dome

 Whoa, them's fightin' words. Interesting how a landowner is willing to fight
for his land. Back to good old basics. Where's the transcendental say no evil,
think no evil credo now? All's fair in love and war.

Tribe: Keystone vote is ‘act of war’
http://thehill.com/regulation/energy-environment/224368-tribe-keystone-vote-is-act-of-war

http://thehill.com/regulation/energy-environment/224368-tribe-keystone-vote-is-act-of-war

 Tribe: Keystone vote is ‘act of war’
http://thehill.com/regulation/energy-environment/224368-tribe-keystone-vote-is-act-of-war
 “We will close our reservation borders to the Keystone XL,” one official
warned.

 View on thehill.com
http://thehill.com/regulation/energy-environment/224368-tribe-keystone-vote-is-act-of-war
 Preview by Yahoo