Hopefully the time of darkness is over soon, inside the TMO.
Ingegerd

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ron F <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > From: Maryanne Lee-Hartman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 16:06:57 -0800 (PST)
> > Subject: [Transcendental_Meditation] MMY: the time of darkness
is over

> >   Global Country of World   Peace   Maharishi's Message to the
World   Press  "THE
> > TIME OF DARKNESS IS   OVER"  Rajas Inaugurate Capital of the
> > Global Country of World Peace
> > in   Washington, D.C.  To Promote Automation in Administration
> > for   Problem-Free Life in Peace and Bliss
> >   His Holiness Maharishi Mahesh Yogi proclaimed this week   that
the "time of
> > darkness in the world" is over and that the whole world family
will soon enjoy
> > the "brightness of the midday sun"—a time of permanent world
peace, free from
> > problems and conflict, when everyone will live in bliss and
enlightenment.
> >   Maharishi's proclamation came during his global address   for
the inauguration
> > of the new Capital of the Global Country of World Peace in
Washington, D.C. on
> > November 12—the "Day of Awakening of Permanent World Peace"   in
the annual Vedic
> > calendar. Maharishi spoke via satellite and internet webcast
from the Capital of
> > the Global Country of World Peace in Meru,   Holland.
> >   Maharishi   said the new Capital of the Global Country of
World Peace in
> > Washington will be   the center of Total Knowledge of Natural
Law—the Constitution
> > of the   Universe—which governs the infinite diversity of the
universe with
> > perfect   order. From the new Capital of the Global Country of
World Peace,
> > Maharishi   said, the Peace Government will   promote perfect
> > government—automation in administration—in America and every
other nation in the
> > world.
> >   "Today,   we are celebrating the awakening of the infinite
potential of human
> > life on   earth—perfect harmony and infinite bliss within
everyone," Maharishi
> > said.   "Soon every individual will   rise to enlightenment and
every nation will
> > rise to invincibility—and enjoy life   free from problems,
suffering, and fear,"
> > Maharishi   said.
> >   Only the Constitution of the Universe can bring   satisfaction
to all the people
> >   Maharishi acknowledged the sincere efforts of governments
throughout the world
> > to promote problem-free administration. However, Maharishi
said, their
> > widespread failures are due to a misplaced dependence on
manmade   constitutions.
> > "Manmade constitutions will never be able to satisfy all the
needs of human
> > life. Only the divinely inspired Constitution of the   Universe—
which promotes the
> > evolution of everyone and everything, from point to   infinity,
in the
> > ever-expanding galactic universe—will put all of life in the
evolutionary
> > direction so that everyone always enjoys bliss and
fulfillment,"   Maharishi said.
> >   Public statements and attempting to destroy the enemy   will
not help the nation
> >   Maharishi dismissed government leaders who issue "grand
public statements"
> > about the safety and security of the nation—and rely on the
military to
> > safeguard the people—without producing any actual positive
effect of   peace in
> > the country. "The only way to help the nation is to enliven
the   invincible field
> > of Total Natural Law within the Self of everyone through
Transcendental
> > Meditation and Yogic Flying—and to establish groups of Yogic
Flyers to create
> > the light of coherence in national consciousness. This is the
only way to help
> > the nation—this is the only way to prevent the darkness of
negativity from
> > arising anywhere in the nation or the world," Maharishi   said.
> >   His Highness Raja Dr. Dean Dodrill presided over the
inaugural ceremonies
> >   His Highness Raja Dr. Dean Dodrill, Raja of Washington,
presided over the
> > inaugural ceremonies in Washington, D.C. Raja Dean was joined
by His Highness
> > Raja Bob LoPinto, Raja of Vedic Potomac, and the Rajas of five
other domains of
> > the Global Country of World Peace in the United   States.
> >   His Excellency Dr. John Hagelin, President of the US   Peace
Government and
> > Minister of Science and Technology of the Global Country of
World Peace,
> > addressed the inaugural ceremonies via satellite from
Maharishi   Vedic City,
> > Iowa. His Excellency Dr. Bevan Morris, Prime Minister of the
Global   Country of
> > World Peace, spoke via satellite from the Capital of the
Global   Country of World
> > Peace in Meru, Holland.
> >   "Soon, we will announce that the supreme programs of   Total
Natural Law will be
> > delivered to the nation and the world from the Capital   of the
Global Country of
> > World Peace in Washington, D.C.," Raja Dean said.   "Students
will be taught how
> > to awaken the Constitution of the Universe within   themselves.
They will be like
> > the sun with its enlightening rays spreading   everywhere,
touching everyone. They
> > will show that human life is not meant to be   lived in
darkness."
> >   Capital of the Global Country of World Peace in   Washington,
D.C.
> > is a fulfillment of 50 years of Maharishi's worldwide   movement
> >   The inauguration of the Capital of the Global Country of
World Peace in
> > Washington comes as a fulfillment of Maharishi's 50 years of
bringing
> > enlightenment to millions of people around the world through
his   Transcendental
> > Meditation movement. "A half a century is not much time to
transform millions of
> > years of darkness—a time in world history that has been   known
as Kali Yuga. And
> > now, with the blessings of our master Guru Dev   and the eternal
tradition of
> > Vedic masters, this time of darkness is over and   life will
soon be lived in the
> > brightness of the midday sun," Maharishi   said.
> >   Maharishi will speak about the new Capital of the Global
Country of World