Poor Barry has to keep his act up.

Of course I'm assuming that he is informed and enjoying it all rather than
actually uninformed and downright stupid. However, I could be wrong and as
others have suggested, Barry could be merely narcissisticly vacuous.

Barry does not have standing in an Amerikan court of law with reference to
protected speech. The forum is Amerikan. The server is Amerikan. The laws are
Amerikan. In every case Barry has to log into an Amerikan server to access FFL.
He should log out and go back to psycho-Europa - the has-been continent for
has-been expats.

Dutch law doesn't apply in Amerika. Only Amerikan law pertains to FFL. Barry's
claims are sheer bluff based upon incoherence. He may also be delusional.

Welcome to Schizoid-Europa.
  • [FairfieldLife]... emptyb...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fairf... emptyb...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]