On 12/1/2014 11:02 AM, Bhairitu wrote:

You mean that being concerned about the food we eat is not a form of "chopping wood and carrying water?" Go figure.

/No, he means that being prejudiced against someone because of their religion leaves nothing to discuss, whether it is about the food a farmer eats, chopping water, hauling wood or conducting a roundup./

On 12/01/2014 07:28 AM, dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

Son, this thread is completely off topic here. As much as you want to drag me back down in to the mud of this forum now with a side excursion like this one you are proposing to take in the place of the serious discussion of spiritual things like FFL could have, I feel to pass on this one so as not to further dilute the soup of what could be substantial discussion on FFL otherwise. Go away to some nutrition forum for you answer to this question and don't waste the time of people on FFL.

The trigger of the smoking gun:

Roundup/GMO's significantly disrupts the functioning of beneficial bacteria in the gut and contributes to permeability of the intestinal wall and consequent expression of autoimmune disease symptoms - See more at: http://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/real-reason-for-toxic-wheat-its-not-gluten/#sthash.rb6dH3kH.dpuf

PS, Italians generally have a different threshold of allergic reaction in their guts. It is a cultural thing. Americans are too damned antiseptic in the way they raise their kids now and hence culture over-reactivity in immune systems to too many things now,

-Buck [after morning meditation] out standing in his fields feeding livestock near Fairfield, Iowa

mjackson74@...> wrote :

The Real Reason Wheat is Toxic (it's not the gluten) | The Healthy Home Economist <http://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/real-reason-for-toxic-wheat-its-not-gluten/>

image <http://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/real-reason-for-toxic-wheat-its-not-gluten/>

The Real Reason Wheat is Toxic (it's not the gluten) | T... <http://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/real-reason-for-toxic-wheat-its-not-gluten/> The real reason you need to stop eating toxic wheat even if you don't currently have a wheat or gluten sensitivity.

View on www.thehealthyhome... <http://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/real-reason-for-toxic-wheat-its-not-gluten/>

Preview by Yahoo

  • [FairfieldLife]... Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... j_alexander_stan...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]