On 12/2/2014 9:21 AM, Michael Jackson wrote:

Well, he's gone. I was gonna ask him if he's the same Colonel William Leed who was investigating the Roswell crash stuff, but I reckon he's gone and can't answer.

/Maybe he doesn't want to discuss your masterbation techniques. Go figure./

*From:* "wle...@aol.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Tuesday, December 2, 2014 9:30 AM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Rick - Until the Vicious Negativity is removed - Good...

I will leave the form tooooo much nasty hateful thought forms via here via: verbiage & back biting & not enough re Fairfield IA & few good vibes, I agree with Buck. Col Wm D, Leed IV, best in all till it may be cleaned up Rick & all. In a message dated 12/2/2014 9:21:43 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, no_re...@yahoogroups.com writes:

    Of late on FairfieldLife it feels like that sweep of IS across
    Syria has spread and happened over FFL as an open forum.

    The only negative thing here now is Willytex, can you take him
    with you when you visit Jimbo's pad tonight?

    It is now time for meditation,
    -Buck

    Dear Rick, I feel really sorry for you that you are left with just
    this cesspool of negativity from the recent separation in the FFL
    membership. This is not what we had hoped for with the forum as we
    started FarifieldLife these many years ago at Yahoo-groups. It is
    not too late to re-think this forum as a place for healthy
    discussions to occur. I hope for a better future here, -Buck in
    the Dome

    fleetwood_macncheese@...> wrote :

    Rick, I am sorry, but a forum where anyone is allowed to suggest
    sexual violence AGAINST children, is not someplace I want to be. I
    am truly sorry things have degenerated to this point. I am local
    to the Yahoo corporation, and am considering a detailed notice to
    the Yahoo administrators, including screen names, of this current
    activity.

    Barry makes one excuse after another, about using this foul,
    sexually perverted, and unbalanced voice, and is clearly not well.
    This is no longer a healthy environment for anyone to participate in.

    I am all for dif fering opinions on here, but you have allowed one
    individual's mental illness to co-opt what could be a fun place to
    hang out, and I guess I am one of the casualties. See ya!!

  • Re: [FairfieldL... wle...@aol.com [FairfieldLife]