 From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Wednesday, December 3, 2014 2:27 PM
 Subject: [FairfieldLife] POTUS on Mars?

 It seems the ancient nuclear war on Mars that annihilated the flourishing
civilisation there failed to totally destroy their iconic statues, including
one of our own esteemed leaders!

 How they knew that Osama was going to be President all those millenia in the
future remains an unanswered question.

 The truth is out there!

 Is Obama’s head on MARS? UFO experts spots rock resembling President
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2857974/Is-Barack-Obamas-head-MARS-UFO-experts-claim-spotted-rock-resembling-President.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2857974/Is-Barack-Obamas-head-MARS-UFO-experts-claim-spotted-rock-resembling-President.html

 Is Obama’s head on MARS? UFO experts spots rock re...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2857974/Is-Barack-Obamas-head-MARS-UFO-experts-claim-spotted-rock-resembling-President.html
 UFO bloggers say the head in the image taken by the Spirit rover on the
Martian surface could be part of a larger statue.

 View on www.dailymail.co.uk
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2857974/Is-Barack-Obamas-head-MARS-UFO-experts-claim-spotted-rock-resembling-President.html
 Preview by Yahoo