 Dear jamesalan735 whoever you are; you seem a recent arrival here. There is a
manifest bitterness in the people left here on FFL,
 You and the Texan are the only bitter people here.

 the place has been overtaken. It is a very sad situation for what was the
community of FairfieldLife at Yahoo-groups. What was a culture here has been
overrun. There is a refugee camp, however. A safe-keep. I would invite you to a
New Jerusalem, over on The_Peak.
 Why don't you stay there and stop trying to drag us down into your morbid pit
of religious despair.

 jamesalan735 writes: Buck,
For crying out loud, will you just let it go already?

 The Apostle of Kindness,  -Buck

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <mjackson74@...> writes :

 I have to also add that when I first arrived on FFL I was much, much more
charitable towards both M and his Movement.

 A lot of my current point of view was shaped from conversations I had and read
here, information I gained from so many posters here, the info Rick has
collected on Marshy's escapades and even more so by the ridiculous defenses put
up by TM defenders towards indefensible behavior on the part of the Movement
and its founder.

 Also in that mix was the picture that emerged on the part of certain posters
who just can't bring themselves to deal openly and honestly with the past and
present of the Movement so that they won't feel they have wasted a good portion
of their lives.

 Lastly, the pitiful state that some long term TM'ers come to like George
Hammond have shaped my current assessment and view of Marshy and the TMO.

 So on balance it has been the sycophants, the Marshy sez people, the raving
lunatics and other people who won't face reality about TM, Marsy and all things
Movement that have contributed to my becoming a neganaut. As much as anyone [
with his slavish insistence that yagyas and the Marshy Effect will one day save
the world have helped me jump into neganaut status, and I wear it proudly too!