On 12/4/2014 2:48 PM, Bhairitu wrote:

I'm by no means a professional profiler but you missed the number one thing about Richard that I have determined over the years: he's a masochist! So you just made his day by spanking him.

Ouch! You really hurt my feelings, Barry2 - do you still beat your wife?

On 12/04/2014 12:24 PM, Duveyoung wrote:

Given all the protests against the cops shooting unarmed people, maybe that's a tell that nationally we are as a culture approaching the cleaning-up-all-the-shit tipping point for a spectrum of issues.

Here at FFL, some of the "cops" just took off -- why? Cuz the likes of Curtis etc. were finally nailing the trolls hides to the wall with point by point by point deconstruction of the mindset of the trolls.

We are not going to take this shit anymore. If they hound us, we hound them back with truth.

Could work!

Meanwhile, take a trip down Memory Lane: here's one of my early attempts to rub Mean Dick's face in his own doo-doo.

Richard wrote: "Total abortions in the United States since 1973:
48,589,993, all man-made murders on a massive scale and not a single
word of objection from Mr. Ed."

Okay, gang, Richard wants a public beating, again, so I'm going to
deliver it.

It's poetry time. As a legal protection, let me point out that all my
opinions are opinions and not statements of proven truth.

To the extent that I am projecting, sue me, but note that just because
I can find these dark corners of evil represented in my psyche and
amplify them into text doesn't invalidate my summations of him.
Richard can also have these attributes, and -- OPINION STARTS NOW -- I
maintain that these faint nuances at the bleak end of my moral
spectrums can be found in Richard in all their fullest expressions of
corrupt manifestation, and, additionally, I think he identifies with
this low-dog status, and this accounts for the glee he obviously feels
to present himself to others -- he glories in being exactly as
depicted below:

Richard J. Williams is an unmitigated prick.

Richard J. Williams is an evil-supporting, war-mongering apologist for
killing children for oil -- ample proof of his having approximately
the I.Q. of a rehydrated wad of prehistoric coprolite.

Richard J. Williams pretends to have spiritual acumen but is merely a
cut-and-pasting plagiarizing sham with less status than a defrocked
jailed priest.

Richard J. Williams pretends to think important thoughts, but even the
world's friendliest dog would tuck its tail and run from his vile
presence.

Richard J. Williams is a
never-learned-shit-from-any-guru-or-scripture, smarmy, marauding,
deranged, Internet troll.

Richard J. Williams has all the immediate appeal of reeking turd shot
out of a truck-smashed diseased snake.

Richard J. Williams pretends to be holy and learned and wise by
creating Web pages filled with delusions and lies and egoic puffery
that any true-hearted person can instantly recognize as the dreck, the
drivel, and the defective drainage of a doomed mind.

Richard J. Williams' only intent when he posts is to annoy anyone in
any thread so that he then gets anger directed at himself, and in this
fashion he tries to publicly flagellate and abuse himself as a sick
expiation of his spiritual effrontery.

Richard J. Williams would change places with Bevan Morris in a
heartbeat, and the world would never notice the difference.

Richard J. Williams is the type of person that would immediately begin
spasming in writhing agony and deep physical unstressing if he were to
be in the presence of anything with the least bit of innocence -- even
a plastic fake flower would do the triggering.

Richard J. Williams would be the first person to go nuts in a foxhole
and endanger the others.

Richard J. Williams would think he was the logical choice to be
captain of a lifeboat, but everyone at FairFieldLife knows he would be
the first to be tossed overboard by a 100% vote of everyone else --
even a crippled, 87 year old, 96 pound, skeletal gaped mouthed person
in a coma with one more day to live would be kept aboard rather than him.

Richard J. Williams had the world handed to him by being born with
elitist credentials that 99% of the world would envy but he has spent
his lifetime being a simple jerkoff who leaves only failure, anger,
and foul memories in his wake.

Richard J. Williams is the type of person who romanticizes being a
real terrorist who does really bad things, but if he did ever try for
that great leap forward in his evolution, he would be immediately
captured. Of course, he would never be waterboarded since even a
short-bus chimpanzee could easily see him for the pure bullshitter
that he is and that he's not even worth the price of the helicopter
gas to get him into a rendition facility.

Richard J. Williams will never recognize that he is a lurching clown
at Rick's party who, wig askew, with vomit stains on his costume,
would scare any child within 200 feet and is registering a 9.5 on
Richter's creepy scale.

Richard J. Williams is erotically charged by identifying with the
persona of a lost pathetic deluded malevolence.

I would suggest standing back a few feet from Richard J. Williams at
all times.

Come on, Richard, sue me for these opinions, and let me trot out all
your writings in a court of law. I want to hear a judge laughing for
the first time in my life.

Edg