On 12/5/2014 6:52 AM, Michael Jackson wrote:

Re-read Rick's original description of the group - its not all about Fairfield Iowa.

Yeah, I guess that's why Rick called his Yahoo group *"Fairfield Life"*, Moron.

*From:* "dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Friday, December 5, 2014 7:18 AM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Rick - Until the Vicious Negativity is removed - Goodbye

The Fairfield FFL meeting should proly just be a small working steering committee of older meditators from Fairfield to look after the larger communal welfare of FairfieldLife at Yahoo-groups. Like Rick, Dick Mays and me as patricians of FFL. And, Alex for the sensibility of his long-time moderating technical support. Most everyone else are new-comers by comparison.
The Patriarch of Positivity,
-Buck in Fairfield

Yes hold a face-to-face in Fairfield, a meeting over some strong black coffee or Vata and Pitta tea, a conference amongst ourselves in Fairfield, Iowa to take back the brand of FairfieldLife at Yahoo-groups.
It is time, -Buck in Fairfield

We should have a peace and reconciliation conference here in Fairfield for FFL.

At the least, peace proly needs to start with a dis-engagement, like a cease-fire. Suspending FFL for a good while should be a place to start in a reconciliation process with all these negative people that caused such fragmentation as the separation of good people from the FFL community at Yahoo-groups.

Rick could initiate this peace by instilling a period of silent reflection. Let there be peace on FFL; let there be total silence on FFL for a period of time,
-Buck

Like those Jews of old looking back across the River Jordan I hope for a better time for FFL,
-The Old FFL Patriarch Of Positivity, Buck in the Dome

Dear jamesalan735whoever you are; you seem a recent arrival here. There is a manifest bitterness in the people left here on FFL, the place has been overtaken. It is a very sad situation for what was the community of FairfieldLife at Yahoo-groups. What was a culture here has been overrun. There is a refugee camp, however. A safe-keep. I would invite you to a New Jerusalem, over on The_Peak.

jamesalan735 writes:Buck,
For crying out loud, will you just let it go already?

The Apostle of Kindness,  -Buck

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <mjackson74@...> writes :

I have to also add that when I first arrived on FFL I was much, much more charitable towards both M and his Movement.

A lot of my current point of view was shaped from conversations I had and read here, information I gained from so many posters here, the info Rick has collected on Marshy's escapades and even more so by the ridiculous defenses put up by TM defenders towards indefensible behavior on the part of the Movement and its founder.

Also in that mix was the picture that emerged on the part of certain posters who just can't bring themselves to deal openly and honestly with the past and present of the Movement so that they won't feel they have wasted a good portion of their lives.

Lastly, the pitiful state that some long term TM'ers come to like George Hammond have shaped my current assessment and view of Marshy and the TMO.

So on balance it has been the sycophants, the Marshy sez people, the raving lunatics and other people who won't face reality about TM, Marsy and all things Movement that have contributed to my becoming a neganaut. As much as anyone [ with his slavish insistence that yagyas and the Marshy Effect will one day save the world have helped me jump into neganaut status, and I wear it proudly too!