On 12/5/2014 10:19 AM, TurquoiseBee wrote:

*/The "realignment" you speak of has already taken place. The troublemakers, trolls, and whiners left, with only two exceptions -- you and Willytex. /*
/>
So, what's wrong with whining and trolling and causing trouble in a discussion? You've been doing it since at least 1994. Why shouldn't we be able to bitch and complain because you won't tell us how Rama was able to levitate?

I mean, if I could levitate I could charge big bucks from people like you just meet in the desert or in a rented lecture hall and watch me do a few stage tricks to impress people. Go figure.
>*
*/
*/The people who are left wish that you two would go hang out with others of your ilk and whine all you want to there, leaving the rest of us free to have comfortable, intelligent conversations without you butting in with your incessant drama queenery.
/*

/Not all of the member who subscribed to Jim's group are "troublemakers, trolls, and whiners", Barry./
>/*
*/
*/You lost. Accept it and move on./*

/Does that include Alex and Share? Do they have to "move on" - and who exactly appointed you the new moderator of FFL? Who appointed you the be the newsgroup cop?

For all we know, you perpetrated a button-pushing contest on FFL just to get angry responses, and when you succeeded you called in the feds.

And, apparently it was all just a hoax - there's no Dutch police investigating FFL! You pulled a neat trick and scared off the other informants, but it didn't scare off me, Share and Buck.

///Not for nothing did Judy call you a liar. /You suck, Barry!/