Salyavin,

 From what I understand, all practicing Jews don't consider Jesus as the
messiah.  They accept him as one of many prophets in history.  But they are
still waiting for their idea of a messiah, as prophesied in the Torah.

 They have several criteria for determining who the messiah is.  One of them is
that he will bring back the kingdom of the Jews in the world.  IMO, that means
they're expecting a powerful political figure that would reign most likely in
Israel.

 This question of who is the messiah is the main difference between the Jews
and Christians.  Jesus stated that his kingdom is not of this world.  IMO, he
was talking about the unified field and that consciousness is the tree branches
that connect everything to the unified field--the Father or Yahweh.

 S3,

 Among the Jews, Yahweh is still unmanifested although they're still waiting
for the messiah to come.

 I thought Jesus was the messiah, but they just didn't like him much because he
told them to follow their faith rather than greed and corruption so they had
him nailed to a tree rather than mend their ways. Oops.

 After that it was a bit embarrassing for his followers still to claim he was
special so the whole "rebirth through resurrection" thing was invented so there
was still some sort of point to his life.

 And the only reason the story about his Ma and Pa travelling to Bethlehem was
invented was to fulfill an old testament prophecy that the messiah would be
born there. The Romans would not have required people to travel to take part in
the census' they were way more organised than that.

 Hmm, all this has put me in a festive mood. Time for a mince pie!

 Among the Christians, Jesus is considered to be the Son of God.  So, a
theology has developed stating that the Divine has a triune quality in God the
Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

 But the Muslims, although they claim to have the same tradition as the Jews,
believe that the true God is Allah.  Thus, we're having the turmoil regarding
religion that is destroying Iraq and Syria today.

 I don't suppose any of them are going to stop and ask if god could help them
out like he used to, and if not why not?

 Re "Yahweh is I-AM-WHO-I-AM and does not have a manifested body":

 Ever hear of a chap called Jesus?

 Yahweh is IAMWHOAM and does not have a manifested body although It is known by
the Hebrew prophets.  On the other hand, Shiva has a manifested form and is
known to have a wife in Parvati.

  • [FairfieldLife]... s3raph...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fairf... salyavin808