On 12/5/2014 3:28 PM, Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
[Attachment(s) <#TopText> from Michael Jackson included below]
Looks like with today's DNA testing they could figger out who Jesus's descendants are.

/Well, first Michael, you have to have a body - you know what I mean? And, then you have to have some descendents, like his wife and his offspring./

I mean, all they would need is to get the DNA off of that there Shroud of Turin or maybe get a piece of the one true cross - I hear tell they got a lot of vendors in the Holy Land who sell 'em.

*From:* salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Friday, December 5, 2014 3:58 PM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: YhWh is Shiva?

Sal, the Romans didn't require anybody to travel for the census. That was a Jewish *thing*.Families thought they should be counted from their ancestrial homes. It was a matter of pride. Joseph's ancestrial home was Bethlehem, from where the House of David came(more prophecy). BTW, Jews did not accept Jesus as the messiah because He didn't fulfill *all*of the requirements of messiah, which were more political in nature, becoming King, throwing the gentiles out of Israel, yada yada yada. However, many of the older rabbis beleived that messiah would come twice, once as a suffering servent, as Jesus came and taught (humility, humbleness, forgiving[letting go and taking it as it comes] and submission to His will , "You shall not see me here again until you have learned to cry" and later to rule as King.

You may well be right Mike, in which case I bow to your superior knowledge.

I got the info from a fascinating prog on TV that got the owners of the channel into trouble and they have had to stop broadcasting their alternative-Christmas message.