Let FFL on Yahoo-groups take a long period of silence towards re-grouping what
once we had in more golden times of FFL.
 With Fond Regards,
 -Buck in Fairfield, Iowa

Buck spouts a backward-turned Utopia in the past of FFL..

I don't know how successful Buck's appeals to Rick will be, but have a
different idea: In response to the recent exodus from FFL, rename the group to:
the_abyss

http://www.amazingplacesonearth.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Christ-of-the-Abyss-3.jpg

http://www.amazingplacesonearth.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Christ-of-the-Abyss-3.jpg

http://www.amazingplacesonearth.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Christ-of-the-Abyss-3.jpg

 http://www.amazingplacesonearth.com/wp-content/uploads/2...
http://www.amazingplacesonearth.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Christ-of-the-Abyss-3.jpg

 View on www.amazingplaceso...
http://www.amazingplacesonearth.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Christ-of-the-Abyss-3.jpg

 Preview by Yahoo

Utopia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utopia#Utopianism

 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utopia#Utopianism

 Utopia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utopia#Utopianism A utopia (/juːˈtoʊpiə/
yoo-TOH-pee-ə) is a community or society possessing highly desirable or near
perfect qualities. The word was coined by Sir Thomas More ...

 View on en.wikipedia.org https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utopia#Utopianism
 Preview by Yahoo

Utopianism

 In many cultures, societies, and religions, there is some myth or memory of a
distant past when humankind lived in a primitive and simple state, but at the
same time one of perfect happiness and fulfillment. In those days, the various
myths https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mythology tell us, there was an instinctive
harmony between humanity and nature. People's needs were few and their desires
limited. Both were easily satisfied by the abundance provided by nature.
Accordingly, there were no motives whatsoever for war or oppression. Nor was
there any need for hard and painful work. Humans were simple and pious
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piety, and felt themselves close to the gods.
According to one anthropological theory, hunter-gatherers were the original
affluent society https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Original_affluent_society.