Regarding 'transcendence', at various stages in the development of experience,
it seems that consciousness or awareness is a separate something, but
eventually that character of experience evaporates and everything becomes
integrated and there is no longer a separate accounting for awareness as
distinct from the world or as distinct from whatever you regard what goes on in
the body and mind, as that too is just an aspect of the world. Simplicity. It
is just like is was before starting a spiritual path, except the mind is no
longer jumping through hoops trying to understand the world.

 And also, one more thing here:
You remember this guy channeling Maharishi, and this 30 November event with
Jerry Jarvis? I know you all discussed it, and there is really nothing to all
the stuff you already said, except, I found one particular analysis, or point
he makes (or MMY makes through him), it's exactly this same issue of
transcending, at about 1h 8min, and he basically comes to the same conclusion
as myself, describing those two experiences, but never mind his description of
the TM transcendence in detail, that's of course rubbish, like most of the
lecture.
Live Stream | 30th November http://www.30thnovember.com/live/

 Live Stream | 30th November http://www.30thnovember.com/live/ The Presentation
will be broadcast live at 12:00 Noon, Eastern Standard Time, on Sunday,
November 30, 2014.

 View on www.30thnovember.com http://www.30thnovember.com/live/
 Preview by Yahoo

  • [FairfieldLife] The real... aryavazhi