Rick and I have known each other since the late 1970's - If he had truly been
offended, he would not have subscribed to my new forum, The Peak.

 I can appreciate your sensitivity, though you expressed no such qualms, when
Turq made a reference to "Maharishi butt-fucking babies". His exact words, a
month ago. This, along with the knowledge that Turq now lives with, and often
babysits, a two year old girl, and had never used language like that before,
really got to *my* sensitivities, so much so that I started my own forum.

 Apparently a lot of people agreed with my sensitivities, too. I guess we are
all sensitive in different areas, eh?

 Anyway if you grow too sensitive for FFL, come on over the The Peak, and let's
talk about it.:-) I thought your comment merited a response, though I won't be
commenting further on here.
---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <jamesalan735@...> wrote :

 Maybe I'm being a bit too sensitive, but the "reverse_archery" moniker
suggests to me a cheap shot at Rick Archer which isn't needed.

  • [FairfieldLife] Subscrti... reverse_arch...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [FairfieldLife] Re:... aryavazhi
    • [FairfieldLife] Sub... reverse_arch...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [FairfieldLife]... jamesalan...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]