#22 (?). The Peak has "This is a window at Walmart. We stopped here today but
didn't go in" posts, and FFL doesn't (anymore)

 10 MORE reasons why FFL is better, and the_peak sucks FFL has better parties.
We serve booze at them and there are sometimes suspicious smells coming from
the back alley. Meanwhile, at parties over at The_Peaked, they're afraid
they'll OD on lemon squares and herbal teas and do something they'll regret
tomorrow. 'Nuff said.

 The music we listen to at such parties -- and at other times -- is just SO
much hipper than that "Yanni Meets Mantovani" shit they listen to over at
The_Peaked.

 When FFL members dance, people on the sidelines don't mistake it for Being
Assigned To The Heavy-Twitching Group in the Fairfield domes, the way they do
with The_Peaked members.

 When someone posts something funny and riff-worthy on FFL, sometimes folks
notice and actually riff on it. On The_Peaked this concept is irrelevant
because no one ever posts anything riff-worthy.

 On FFL when someone makes a reference to sex you don't have that terrible
"time lag" you experience over on The_Peaked, where first they have to remember
what it's like to be so low-vibe that they have bodies, and then they have to
remember that bodies like to get their rocks off every so often. FFL posters
save SO much time by not having to remind their audiences what sex is.

 On The_Peaked when they write about a TV show they enjoyed, they have to
pretend it was all spiritual. Over here, we can admit to just having wanted to
kick back, pop open a beer, and watch a little TV. Much more honest.

 Every so often, someone on FFL posts something NEW, something we haven't seen
debated or argued about 108,000X before on 108,000 supposedly "spiritual"
forums. Whether it is an insult or a compliment, one could never -- and in all
likelihood *will* never -- be able to say that about The_Peaked.

 If you felt like kissing someone on FFL, you wouldn't have to stop beforehand
and think, "Wait...whose ass have those lips been kissing?" Over on The_Peaked,
pretty much by definition (you can't stay there unless he allows you to), you
would.

 If you feel like writing some off-the-wall "10 Reasons Why" list on FFL, just
for the fun of it, chances are you could post again on FFL the next day. Over
on The_Peaked...uh...not so much. There's really no certainty over there, is
there?

 FFL has better parties. You really can't overemphasize a perk like this.