On 01/04/2015 12:35 PM, salyavin808 wrote:

Thank God (or god) or (no god) or (no God)! I don't know what Willy's agenda ever was than to be annoying. He treats online groups as his personal Twitter. Maybe Twitter thought he was too much of a Twit and booted him off.

One of the oddest people I ever came across, imagine having no purpose other than to annoy people because they don't have the same opinion of your meditation teacher! That was his claimed reason for it all anyway, I just think he had a nasty streak a mile wide and had to dump it somewhere. Talk about not "getting" the teaching.

I hope he's happy now and regaining a sense of perspective. I read an interview with an internet troll who was banned from using a computer for 10 years. He said it was the best thing that ever happened to him. Go figure.

Willy seems to be a masochist. If you agree with him on something he will never reply to that post. He wants to be "whipped" because it "feels so good." Weird and I'm sure he's been tossed out of many groups and forums.

On 01/04/2015 10:57 AM, jamesalan735@... <mailto:jamesalan735@...> [FairfieldLife] wrote:

    #22 (?). The Peak has "This is a window at Walmart. We stopped
    here today but didn't go in" posts, and FFL doesn't (anymore)

    ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
    <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>, <turquoiseb@...>
    <mailto:turquoiseb@...> wrote :

      /10 MORE reasons why FFL is better, and the_peak sucks/

    *//*

    1.
        */FFL has better parties. We serve booze at them and there
        are sometimes suspicious smells coming from the back alley.
        Meanwhile, at parties over at The_Peaked, they're afraid
        they'll OD on lemon squares and herbal teas and do something
        they'll regret tomorrow. 'Nuff said.

        /*
    2.
        */The music we listen to at such parties -- and at other
        times -- is just SO much hipper than that "Yanni Meets
        Mantovani" shit they listen to over at The_Peaked.

        /*
    3.
        */When FFL members dance, people on the sidelines don't
        mistake it for Being Assigned To The Heavy-Twitching Group in
        the Fairfield domes, the way they do with The_Peaked members.

        /*
    4.
        */When someone posts something funny and riff-worthy on FFL,
        sometimes folks notice and actually riff on it. On The_Peaked
        this concept is irrelevant because no one ever posts anything
        riff-worthy.

        /*
    5.
        */On FFL when someone makes a reference to sex you don't have
        that terrible "time lag" you experience over on The_Peaked,
        where first they have to remember what it's like to be so
        low-vibe that they have bodies, and then they have to
        remember that bodies like to get their rocks off every so
        often. FFL posters save SO much time by not having to remind
        their audiences what sex is.

        /*
    6.
        */On The_Peaked when they write about a TV show they enjoyed,
        they have to pretend it was all spiritual. Over here, we can
        admit to just having wanted to kick back, pop open a beer,
        and watch a little TV. Much more honest.

        /*
    7.
        */Every so often, someone on FFL posts something NEW,
        something we haven't seen debated or argued about 108,000X
        before on 108,000 supposedly "spiritual" forums. Whether it
        is an insult or a compliment, one could never -- and in all
        likelihood *will* never -- be able to say that about The_Peaked.

        /*
    8.
        */If you felt like kissing someone on FFL, you wouldn't have
        to stop beforehand and think, "Wait...whose ass have those
        lips been kissing?" Over on The_Peaked, pretty much by
        definition (you can't stay there unless he allows you to),
        you would.

        /*
    9.
        */If you feel like writing some off-the-wall "10 Reasons Why"
        list on FFL, just for the fun of it, chances are you could
        post again on FFL the next day. Over on The_Peaked...uh...not
        so much. There's really no certainty over there, is there?

        /*
   10.
        */FFL has better parties. You really can't overemphasize a
        perk like this. /*