 I was hoping that a friend who has for years been watching FFL and is a
tenured psych professor would finally begin posting here.  He's well aware of
the research into consciousness and some of the things that beginning to come
to light out of what is really happy chemically and electronically with our
brains.  Some of this research is due to concerns of wireless technology on our
minds. I know they've linked up the calcium in our brains being effected.  And
maybe to the chagrin of some of the astrology naysayers the effects some of the
radio waves that the planets emit.

 If astrology could prove that it worked then we wouldn't need the radio waves
to justify it as it would have been one of those mysteries we were aware of but
couldn't explain. Instead it seems like an ancient idea that failed scrutiny
but is still searching around for evidence so it's adherents can say it has a
science-y underpinning.

 Why would radio waves emitted by planets care what time we were born? How much
weaker would they be when, say, Jupiter is at one end of it's orbit and we are
at the other, do you take this into account? How is something as weak as an
interplanetary radio wave going to affect us when there are so many stronger
ones swamping us all the time and having no discernable effect?

 Tantra seems to work because we are like radio transmitters/receivers.  We
seem to have the ability to transmit waves that can have an effect even at a
long distance.

 On 01/14/2015 12:00 PM, anartaxius@... mailto:anartaxius@... [FairfieldLife]