 From: "anartaxius@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2015 12:19 AM
 Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Post Count Fri 23-Jan-15 00:15:08 UTC

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <jamesalan735@...> wrote :

 Just saw this over on The Peak. Fleet is needing to put the knife in again.

 Fleetwood: So, to be in the presence of what I call an ego-maniac, is to
witness someone who tears down any sign of external spiritual progress, attacks
religion, God, and any organization dedicated to the rebirth of the soul in all
its glory. Further, such individuals often have serious issues aligning
themselves in the world - An inability to form healthy relationships, or to
further any development of themselves, in any direction, financial, creative or
loving. Their main purpose is to raise themselves up at the expense of others,
blind to their ever increasing failures, with nothing but venom issuing from
the deep insecurity of their isolation.

 This is Jim's basic view of Barry (TurquoiseBee). Most spiritual progress is
invisible to the outside world, and religion, which even in Maharishi's view
represents a corruption of spiritual ideas (assuming he wasn't lying here),
certainly needs lots of attack to keep it from destroying civilisation, the
history of religion is not pretty in this regard. Jim has some insight, but I
think he might be overestimating his progress. And Barry refused to acknowledge
his 'enlightenment'. That seemed to annoy him to no end, and he made up a tale
about Barry's life that does not seem to have any factual reality, other than
Barry goes after egos like Leatherface in the Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

 And that is why The Peak was created as an alternative.:-)

 Laughinggull108, take that back you cowardly ad hominem-istic running-dog,
you. That is pretty low what you have just attempted. Deal with what is
written. - Buck in Fairfield, Iowa

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <ffl.postcount@...> wrote :

 Fairfield Life Post Counter
 ===========================
 Start Date (UTC): 01/17/15 00:00:00
 End Date (UTC): 01/24/15 00:00:00
 244 messages as of (UTC) 01/22/15 22:12:56

 38 TurquoiseBee turquoiseb
 35 salyavin808
 34 Michael Jackson mjackson74
 33 Bhairitu noozguru
 25 LEnglish5
 14 s3raphita
 10 anartaxius
 8 Mike Dixon mdixon.6569
 7 emily.mae50
 6 hepa7
 5 aryavazhi
 4 srijau
 3 wayback71
 3 ultrarishi
 3 'Rick Archer' rick
 2 jr_esq
 2 j_alexander_stanley
 2 dhamiltony2k5
 2 William Leed WLeed3
 1 turquoiseb
 1 steve.sundur
 1 jamesalan735
 1 geezerfreak
 1 eustace10679
 1 email4you mikemail4you
 1 curtisdeltablues
 1 Dick Mays dickmays
 Posters: 27
 Saturday Morning 00:00 UTC Rollover Times
 Daylight Saving Time (Summer):
 US Friday evening: PDT 5 PM - MDT 6 PM - CDT 7 PM - EDT 8 PM
 Europe Saturday: BST 1 AM CEST 2 AM EEST 3 AM
 Standard Time (Winter):
 US Friday evening: PST 4 PM - MST 5 PM - CST 6 PM - EST 7 PM
 Europe Saturday: GMT 12 AM CET 1 AM EET 2 AM
 For more information on Time Zones: www.worldtimezone.com

          • Re: ... Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
        • [Fairfie... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
          • [Fai... jamesalan...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]