I think you know what to do Buck, you just do not do it. I think you prefer to
ineffectually complain. Actually join in on a discussion, or stay on The Peak;
those are pretty much the only options open to you here; if you simply complain
or spam us nobody is interested, you are a voice crying in a wilderness of your
own making. You are not exercising your intelligence, which is why some here
think you do not have any. There are not many footholds here for stodgy, 19th
century religion.

 Rick, I should not have to receive these kind of personal slur and attacks as
ad hominem and threats from your yahoo-group. That is completely against
Yahoo-groups guidelines. Please remove these post from FFL and discipline the
membership of their authors.   -Buck in Fairfield, Iowa