For me the entire statement basically said: Everyone is different, there's many
angles from which to view a person or event - therefore judging others never
ends...so stop it already and mind you own business.

 "...Because there is no end to judging the behavior of others.
Just judge your own sphere of life, how much harmony has spread around you, how
much you are happier and how much you are peaceful and how much you are
harmonious with others."

 Of course, he could have said: "Everyone who thinks judgement is wrong, raise
your hand!" (I think that's a quote from Swami Beyondananda)