---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <j_alexander_stanley@...> wrote :

 He had emailed a few days ago that people were still talking about him on FFL
and that it is only fair that he be let back in to respond.

 But this is the problem, he doesn't respond and he never did. By his own
admission he's here to cause trouble because we talk about things he doesn't
like. I hope everyone ignores him.

 Then he sent in a subscription request, which Rick approved. I have no idea if
there was any further communication between Rick and Richard. With respect to
Rick, I'm kinda out of the loop; the last time I emailed him about FFL
business, I got no response.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <j_alexander_stanley@...> wrote :

 Don't look at me. When I saw the subscription request, I left it for Rick to
handle. Richard made no attempt to conceal his identity, so Rick approved the
subscription, knowing fully well who it is. Rick's kind of a softie about stuff
like that; after some period of time, he usually lets people back in. Years
ago, there was another person who was far more deserving of being permanently
booted, and Rick even let him back in.

 Great. There goes the neighbourhood. What did he put on his request as a
reason for joining "I want to turn the place into a crap hole just like the old
days with my pig thick remarks"?

 Rick or Alex, If memory serves this arsehole has been barred from posting.
Please send him back to wherever he's been dragging out his miserable existence
since he last wasted everyone's time here.