A picture says a thousand words.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <jamesalan735@...> wrote :

 And Richard has posted 10 comments in the few hours he's been back here,
whereas he's posted around 18 comments in the past two weeks on the The Peak.
Oh good, he prefers us....

 I like Serious Richard. He is rather a witty poster.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <richard@...> wrote :

 It sounds like you're trying out to out someone. Anyone can post comments here
anonymously if they want to.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <anartaxius@...> wrote :

 I suppose our best response is not to comment on his posts. Perhaps Alex or
all of us could write Rick that his resumption here was under false pretences
as per Salyavin's comment below (in red).

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <j_alexander_stanley@...> wrote :

 He had emailed a few days ago that people were still talking about him on FFL
and that it is only fair that he be let back in to respond.

 But this is the problem, he doesn't respond and he never did. By his own
admission he's here to cause trouble because we talk about things he doesn't
like. I hope everyone ignores him.