Rick let me subscribe to the group because some informants were still talking
about me and I wanted to post a few replies.So, I promised not to out anyone's
real name - now this is funny - since I subscribed three people in the group
have outed me. You can't make this stuff up, Alex. LoL!

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <j_alexander_stanley@...> wrote :

 Don't look at me. When I saw the subscription request, I left it for Rick to
handle. Richard made no attempt to conceal his identity, so Rick approved the
subscription, knowing fully well who it is. Rick's kind of a softie about stuff
like that; after some period of time, he usually lets people back in. Years
ago, there was another person who was far more deserving of being permanently
booted, and Rick even let him back in.

 Rick or Alex, If memory serves this arsehole has been barred from posting.
Please send him back to wherever he's been dragging out his miserable existence
since he last wasted everyone's time here.