Sam Harris does not ascribe to the notion of free will and he may even reject
the idea of determinism as well. What we have is a free will not to be
determined - that's where the siddha yoga comes in. A siddha is free from karma
due to his or her will power to rise above duality.

The siddhi in its pure form means "the attainment of flawless identity with
Reality (Brahman); perfection of Spirit. In South India, a siddha refers to a
being who has achieved a high degree of physical as well as spiritual
perfection or enlightenment."

Siddha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siddha

 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siddha

 Siddha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siddha
In Hinduism, a siddha is "one who is accomplished". It refers to perfected
masters who have achieved a high degree of physical as well as spiritual
perfec...

 View on en.wikipedia.org http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siddha
 Preview by Yahoo

 Richard, I heard Maharishi say: 100% determinism and 100% free will. That
feels right to me.