Your reply to the post is weak and uncomprehending. 
Perhaps, as a make-it-up Buddhist, you consider 
your reply to be philosophically profound. It is not.

Buddhists of all types admit to many gods/deities/devas - 
so "of course god exists". Buddhists do not believe in some 
supreme Semitic tyrant-god or any form of god as that is 
defined in the Judeo-Christian-Muslim god-idea. They do not
believe in a cosmic ruler, which is why I use the lower case 
for the term "god". You failed to notice it in the posted reply 
because of your conceptual blinders. FYI - for Buddhists, 
karma is the supreme ruling "god". Read it and sleep. 

Since you believe in nothing, nothing is what you are. 
Me? I believe in the kakos-daimon yhvh, lord of the Bible
and the genocidal murderer of anyone he can get his 
followers to target. 

However, I would rather cozy up with the daimon Lamia.

Reply via email to