 Same for me. I never see any of Steve-o's rants unless someone else quotes
them, as below.

 Feste and Buck I "let through" because occasionally both of them actually find
something interesting to say that is not mere compulsive cultist "Gotta shoot
the messenger...just gotta" stuff. Not very often, but with them the
possibility still exists.

 Not with the other two. Steve-o hasn't been able to post anything that was
original and not putting down a TM critic in over a year, so at a certain point
it became obvious that he was a full-blown cultists and that there was really
no point in bothering to read anything he wrote. And Willytex is so psychotic
that I'm amazed *anyone* reads anything he posts. :-)

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <sa...@yahoogroups.com> wrote :

 Good lord, are they still here? And still reading posts without contributing
eh? Sounds like an obsession to me. Whatever lights your candle I suppose...

Isn't that just like cultists - say something they don't like or don't agree
with and they shun you and then try to get the rest of the group to shun you
too. So brainwashed by cults they can't even carry on a normal conversation
anymore. Go figure.