Most modern-day Mexicans (and people of Mexican descent in other countries) are
mestizos, of mixed indigenous and European ancestry.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aztec http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aztec

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <sa...@yahoogroups.com> wrote :

 Is it possible? Most Mexican aren't even indigenous,

 especially in the north of the country where most of the violence takes place
at the border.

 Non sequitur.

 I think a more likely explanation for the deaths is selfish American druggies
who think that doing a line of coke on a saturday night doesn't hurt anyone.

 Non sequitur.

 The pope is an asshole.

 Non sequitur.

 Pope's Comments Linking Drugs, Satan Angering Mexican Catholics
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/pope-francis-drugs-mexico-catholics/2015/03/20/id/631535/

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/pope-francis-drugs-mexico-catholics/2015/03/20/id/631535/

 Pope's Comments Linking Drugs, Satan Angering Mex...
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/pope-francis-drugs-mexico-catholics/2015/03/20/id/631535/
 The rest of the world may love Pope Francis, but Mexicans are furious that he
is using their country as his reference point for drug violence and blaming
the...

 View on www.newsmax.com
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/pope-francis-drugs-mexico-catholics/2015/03/20/id/631535/
 Preview by Yahoo