You tried to turn a simple relaxation technique into a cult religion with Fred
Lenz as a personal golden avatar.

Gawd!

It took you 34 years to come out of the trance-induction state. After spending
15 years posting to the internet what is it exactly that you still don't
understand? JOINING A CULT IS DUMB. Just admit it was stupid and move on. If
you need to, go visit a cult-exit counselor or a shrink. Just get some help.
Thanks.

 I'll just say it -- any long-term current or former member of the TM movement
or any other large spiritual organization who does not track down and watch all
two hours of the HBO documentary "Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of
Belief" is a COWARD. This film should be required viewing for anyone on a
spiritual path, to teach them about the perils of following a spiritual path.

People will judge you one way or another. I figured people would judge me as
really stupid. But then I WAS really stupid. I was part of this for thirty
years before I spoke out. I felt deeply ashamed. Why didn't I do this earlier?
Why didn't I look earlier?

              • ... aryavazhi
              • ... rich...@rwilliams.us [FairfieldLife]
              • ... lengli...@cox.net [FairfieldLife]