Highest rated HBO Doc not highest rated documentary. I saw Spike Lee's documentary back in 2006.

Last year I installed HBO Go on my Android phone and a friend who had HBO logged onto it with his account so we could watch some stuff on my TV using Chrome cast. A lot of people did this with HBO Go. But probably due to one of the app updates the login got wiped out so it doesn't work anymore. Chromecast is now a buggy piece of shit anyway. It originally worked fairly well but the kids at Google had to mess it up.

Some of us cut the cable because we didn't need to be paying $100+ a month for entertainment. I bet a lot of folks never even look at their cable bill often paid automatically. When they do many start questioning it. My sister and brother-in-law's Comcast bill was nearly $300 a month! And I would be they hardly ever even watched HBO during that time.

My bitch isn't with the documentary. Let's be clear on that. It's about the most elitist of the cable networks and at that motion picture studio while we're at it. And Time-Warner probably has a paid staff cruising YouTube as I've already come across one YouTube posting of the doc that they already managed to get pulled. Can't blame them for that but it is a symptom of their problem. They have a very weird business model sorta like charging $2000 or more for TM.

Now let's contrast that with Netflix which just announced uniform releases across all countries to reduce piracy and need to crack down on VPNs. This is how you do things rather than turn potential customers waving money into thieves.

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/s/netflix-plans-fix-one-biggest-problems-business-151537691.html

Netflix gets it.